- User-level feedback: in addition to showing feedback at the school and company level, feedback is now shown on educator and employer profiles that was provided by other users in past project engagements.
- School pass tracking/reporting improvements: all invitations sent to employers using the School Pass feature are now tracked and visible under the Companies tab of the school dashboard.
- School pass employer sign up improvements: when an employer is invited to Riipen via a school pass, the sign up experience is now customized to highlight the school that invited them.
- A school administrator can now send a custom message along with their school pass invitation.
- The API now includes the action to get school passes associated with a company or school.
- Start Project and Application wizards for students have been updated to address UI issues and improve copy.
- The search pages (https://app.riipen.com/search/courses and all others under the Explore menu) have been updated to highlight the most important filters for users and provide more space for filter options under a modal. Mobile responsiveness on search has also been improved.
- The Courses report under the School Reports tab now includes a filter for start date.
- A user is prevented from continuing through a wizard to the next step if they have a file in the process of uploading. This prevents errors in file upload.
- Performance improvements released in early October have significantly reduced average load times across the platform.